Tuesday, April 07, 2009

COULD BE BETTER.

I have 200bucks left in my acct till the month ending april.
I have an unpaid phone bill of 115dollars.
I have to spend 70bucks on my contact lens.
Friends are mostly turning 21, which means more money needed for gifts.
I havent book the hotel for my bk trip.
Bob is having his birthday soon.
I owe my brother money.
I have exams soon, and i know nothing.
I have no motivation to complete my education as of now.
I got totally drenched when i arrived at school today.
I had to trouble my friend to fetch me with her umbrella, and she ended up feeling cold.
I had to sit through class in wet clothes.
I think i'm getting really sick.
I am feeling inadequate.
And nothing seems to ever work well anymore.

So you were saying about your bad day?..

Tsk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home